Soluble Potash (K2O)……..1.0% Derived from: Potassium Sulfate and freshwater algae
WHAT IS FERTICELL® UNIVERSAL?
Ferticell® Universal is a highly-concentrated solution of freshwater algae extract. Agroplasma Inc.® uses only food grade unicellular algae and bacteria. Ferticell® Universal utilizes a proprietary extraction process from these non-living organisms to promote high activity in native micro-flora populations with food sources such as carbon, and other plant beneficial materials. The plant beneficial materials present in Ferticell® Universal differ from synthetic products in that the ratios of nutrients and plant beneficial materials in a natural product are more balanced for a consistent response.
Unlike kelp or seaweed products, Ferticell® Universal uses unicellular algae, which is cultured in fresh water from a consistent parent culture, to reduce both the salt content, and the inconsistencies experienced in kelp and seaweed products. Culturing the organisms in fresh water is done to reduce the risk of salt burn when used in foliar applications, and to reduce the salt added to the soil from a fertility program. Ferticell® Universal is taken up by the plant via the leaf stoma or through the root system. Once inside the plant cell structure, the nutrient rich algae cells attach themselves to individual plant cells, and the nutrients are transferred from the alga cell to the plant cell in a balanced form. This process is known as Inter-Cellular Exchange (I.C.E. Technology). Ferticell® Universal’s algae cells which have not been utilized by the roots will remain in the soil and be used as a food source by soil microbes, greatly increasing the living component of the soil. The algae cells also break down minerals in the soil that are blocked or tied up for various reasons, while processing chemical forms of nutrients so that they are assimilated into the plant more efficiently.
Why Use Universal?
• Provides faster and more efficient fertilizer assimilation through both foliar and soil applications
• Increased root development by promoting more lateral and deeper roots
• Lower salt content than seaweed or kelp products, reducing salt inputs and burn potential
• Improved quality of fruit and vegetables through better absorption of nutrients
• Increased flowering and decreased flower loss
• Develops more homogenous fruits and reduces fruit fall
• Foliar and soil applications with any standard equipment
• Increased yield production at economic rates
• Balanced hormonal package for healthy growth curve
• Provides energy for the plant to focus on physiological functions
• Increased resistance to abiotic stress