0.25% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
15.75% Other Water Soluble Nitrogen
Soy Protein Hydrolysolate
Due to the fact that soil, weather, and crop conditions may vary, Agroplasma Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties, whether expressed or implied concerning the use of this product. The user of this products takes full responsibility and assumes all risks of usage or handling of this product, despite whether applications instructions were followed or not.
Are you using all four forms of Nitrogen in your current fertility program? Most everyone understands the first three forms of Nitrogen being nitrate, ammoniacal, and urea. The most misunderstood form of Nitrogen, and the most vital, is protein Nitrogen. It is essential to rotate or balance all four forms of Nitrogen in a successful fertility program.
Why Use a Protein Nitrogen?
Incorporating a protein Nitrogen during high stress periods is the safest way to continue healthy growth, even during stressful times for the crop. Protein Nitrogen will never build up or become toxic in soils as synthetic Nitrogen has done in the past. It will also not leach from your soils, which has caused the problems with ground water contamination we see today. With protein Nitrogen, even in cool periods and warm periods, the release curve remains predictable. Ammoniacal forms of Nitrogen become fairly risky during high temperatures, and nitrate forms of Nitrogen become unreliable in their conversions during cool temperatures. Protein Nitrogen does not contain any of these risk or limiting factors typically associated with conventional forms of Nitrogen.
Ferticell Explorer Protein Nitrogen is naturally extracted through a proprietary enzyme reacted soy into a hydrolyzed dry soluble protein powder with a guarantee of 16% active protein nitrogen component. Soybean, a Nitrogen-fixing legume, do not require any conventional Nitrogen inputs, making it the ideal source for a clean, natural, Nitrogen product. The enzyme hydrolysis process produces a smaller particle size making the product 100% water soluble.
- 16% Protein Nitrogen content
- 100% Water soluble
- Will not leach from most soils
- Enzyme hydrolysis process produces a 100% water-soluble Nitrogen containing compounds of protein, peptides, and amino acids
- Contains 40% carbon
- Compatible with all conventional Nitrogen sources and most fertilizers
- Stable in normal environmental temperatures and requires no special handling
- Reliable release curve in all environmental conditions
- Contains no fossil fuel based Nitrogen sources
- Natural product with no negative environmental impact
- User-friendly, safe for employees to handle
- High carbon content makes excellent food source for soil biology
- No risk for tip burn normally associated with nitrates or volatilization of ammonia