Total Nitrogen (N): 10%
0.25% Ammoniacal Nitrogen
9.75% Other Water-Soluble Nitrogen
Derived From: Soy Protein Hydrolysate
Due to the fact that soil, weather, and crop conditions may vary, Agroplasma Inc. makes no guarantees or warranties, whether expressed or implied concerning the use of this product. The user of this products takes full responsibility and assumes all risks of usage or handling of this product, despite whether applications instructions were followed or not.
Ferticell® Explorer Liquid 10-0-0 is the direct product of grower & distributor request. Explorer Liquid is a blend from Explorer 16-0-0 to increase ease of use to the end user. With 7 lbs. per gallon of Explorer 16-0-0, Explorer Liquid will be a great variant to any Nitrogen program, conventional or organic.
It is increasingly important to incorporate plant-derived proteins as Nitrogen will lower risks with other forms with a salt risk potential. As you add protein Nitrogen to fertility, you create an increase of Nitrogen Use Efficiency (NUE). Lower rates may be achieved or a reduction of higher uptake costs may be realized. It is suggested that NUE could be increased by increasing the availability of organic Nitrogen relative to inorganic Nitrogen, especially in small (starter) plants with a high Nitrogen concentration where light is not a limiting factor.
Organic Nitrogen will enhance Nitrogen use efficiency. (Paungfoo-Lonhienne et al. 2012)
Increases in root growth associated with organic Nitrogen leads to larger total Nitrogen uptake capacity, which leads to a larger Nitrogen uptake and reduces Nitrogen losses from the field. (Pangfoo-Lonhienne et al. 2012)
In sterile laboratory experiments, plants supplied with organic Nitrogen showed different root morphology and higher root-shoot ratio than those supplied with inorganic Nitrogen and at the same Nitrogen concentration. (Cambui et al.2011)
• 10% Protein Nitrogen content
• Compatible with all conventional Nitrogen sources and most fertilizers
• Stable in normal environmental temperatures and requires no special handling
• Reliable release curve in all environmental conditions
• Contains no fossil fuel based Nitrogen sources
• Natural product with no negative environmental impact
• User-friendly, safe for employees to handle
• High carbon content makes excellent food source for soil biology
• No risk for tip burn normally associated with nitrates or volatilization of ammonia
• Carbon based and contains plant derived amino acids.
• No burn potential with minimum watering requirements.
• Remains fully soluble in all water qualities and compatible in mixes.
• Optimum use or choice in over fertilized soils, thus lowering toxicity stresses and will directly benefit rooting energy.
• Beneficial use in conditions of biotic and abiotic stress conditions.
• Key component when used in recovery programs.
• Assist in balancing vegetative and fruiting growth.
• Increases cellular response while energizing growth.
• Plant derived proteins will assist in growth stimulation or will synthesize natural plant processes at key physiological activities.